GCalToolkit removes duplicates from your Google Calendars and cleans up failed imports & syncs in a few clicks.
Repair & Maintain Google Calendars:
- Remove duplicate calendar events easily
- Clean up failed calendar syncs and imports in a few clicks
- List / Delete calendar events based on dates, types and filters
- Change event colours & "guests can modify event" en masse
- Search / Replace any text in your calendar
- Mass changes to Google Calendar Reminders
- Export filtered & sorted event lists to spreadsheets
- Mass changes to busy/free status
- Mass Copy/Move events between calendars
- "Macro Filters" for Google Calendar power users (Windows Only)
- Need GCalToolkit to do something else? Let me know!
- UNLIMITED HELP from one of the internet's leading Google Calendar experts
The EASIEST way to remove duplicates on Mac, Linux or Windows.
The online tool removes duplicates and sync/import errors fast and easily.
NEW: Version 3.0 now has many new features such as fully cutomizable column views and spreadsheets, add prefixes/suffixes, case sensitive filtering, mass edits to busy/free status, mass edits to the "guests can modify" field, filtering by resource owner, mass color edits, restore original values, better sorting, a new "autosave sessions" option, selection memory... and many more improvements and additions to make calendar maintenance with GCalTooolkit easier and more powerful than ever before.
Welcome to GCalToolkit. I have been providing software & support for Google Calendar since 2009. GCalToolkit has helped both individual and professional Google Calendar users to clean and maintain over 2 million events since it was first released, and as of 2013 an average of over 300,000 events per month! This month I am delighted to announce that GCalToolkit is also available for OS X - most of the Windows features are already available in the Mac version, except colour edits and the "Macro" function.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any advice regarding Google Calendars, GCalToolkit, calendar sync problems in general, or anything else you think I may be able to help you with.
FULL VERSION licences are for one business user or household, on unlimited Google Calendars
- FREE TRIAL Use the ONLINE TOOL or DOWNLOAD the WINDOWS or MAC OS software
- FULL VERSION €29: 1 year licence + free updates + 1 year my personal online support
- FULL VERSION €49: LIFETIME* licence + free updates + my personal online support
- Secure payment on PayPal - most Credit Cards accepted, no Paypal account needed
- Use the Online GCalToolkit on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone...
- Windows GCalToolkit for all versions of Microsoft WINDOWS (.NET 3.5 required)
- OS X GCalToolkit for Intel Macs (>10.7.4)
- Unlimited personal help & technical support with GCalToolkit for all FULL VERSION users
- Limited (reasonable) personal help & advice for ANY Google Calendar problem!
The FULL VERSION is valid for one household (or one business user) on unlimited Google Calendars. The Full Version allows you to process ALL EVENTS on ALL your Google Calendars. Please keep your account details private; Google place a limit on the number of daily requests software such as mine can perform, so it's just not fair to everyone else if you hand out your details to all your colleagues and friends... and my server will detect multiple installations. Accounts may be suspended if misused, so please, one household... one business user. Since I provide unlimited support for every user, I'm sure you'll see why I cannot possibly provide such unlimited personal service to even 10 employees with a company calendar cock-up ("unlimited" means "forever" in my unique licensing system) for a single payment of €49... If ever support requests exceed a certain limit, I may have to remove the "unlimited offer", so get it now, while stocks last!
The FREE VERSION allows you to process events that start 3 months in the past and 3 months in the future (500 events with Online Tool)(* ie the lifetime of GCalToolkit or my own... whichever is shorter)
Softpedia guarantees that GCalToolkit is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
www.gcaltoolkit.com not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.
GOOGLE is a trademark of Google Inc