Click above to download GCalToolkit (Trial/Full) for ALL versions of Windows from XP to Windows 8.1. Please note that your browser might block pop-ups, so you may have to "Allow Download" before your browser prompts you to SAVE or RUN the installer. On Internet Explorer you may see additional security alerts - whenever you download any software from the internet, please ensure that you have up-to-date antivirus software so you can safely ignore these default browser warnings.
Click above to download GCalToolkit Trial/Full version for Mac OS X (10.7.4 and above), double-click the downloaded DMG file to open it, then double-click the installer GCalToolkit.pkg to install to your Applications folder. Finally, click/drag the GCalToolkit Application icon into your Dock if you would like a shortcut. If you you use Mavericks with "GateKeeper" you may have to change the Security Settings to "App Store & Known Developers" if it is set to "App Store Only" to allow GCalToolkit to install.
To purchase GCalToolkit "Unlimited " version directly from the Mac App Store please click the button below instead, then install as you would any Mac application. Purchases come with the same full support that you get if you purchase from this website:
JAVA GCalToolkit for Linux, Mac or Windows
To run GCalToolkit as a JAVA application please download from the following link. This is the smallest possible download for GCalToolkit (5MB), and is exactly the same as the MAC version. If you have problems please update your JAVA installation to the latest version. The ZIP file contains a JAR file and a "lib" folder - no installation is necessary, just decompress the ZIP anywhere on your machine, and double-click the JAR file.
GCalToolkit Cracks and Serials
If you came here looking for a GCalToolkit crack or serial... you have come to the right place ;-) Before you do something as stupid as installing a keygen on your precious machine, I can save you the trouble as I have tested most of the cracks and serials on youtube and torrent sites: not only will none of them actually get you GCalToolkit for free, but without exception they install malware and/or spyware to your machine which could put your computer and Google account at serious risk. If you really are too poor to pay for the tools you need, then please drop me a line explaining your situation, and what you could offer do for GCalToolkit in lieu of payment - the worst thing that can happen is that I might not reply.
GCalToolkit Feature List - varies depending on platform:
- Load multiple calendars from a Google Calendar account. This allows you to remove duplicates that are spread across several calendars (and select a "preferred calendar" in which to leave the original event), and search, delete, view or export events across multiple calendars within a single account.
- Make mass changes to the "Busy/Free" status, or colour coding of events within a calendar, based on filters etc.
- Copy/Move events between calendars within an account. This is a great new feature that allows you to split a calendar into several secondary calendars. For example, you can move all events with "Birthday" in the title to a new "Birthdays" calendar... or move all your "Busy" events into a separate "Busy" calendar... or put all your repeat events into a "Recurring Events" calendar.
- New! Shift events forwards or backwards in time, and create duplicate events to repeat at regular intervals: when you copy/move you can check the option "Shift Events" to change the time/date of all the highlighted/visible events. This allows you to replicate days, weeks or even entire months without having to copy each event by hand. This can be very useful for rescheduling timetables or work shifts that follow patterns that do not work well with ordinary repeats. Although this function can also be used to create "fake" repeats please consider using genuine repeats whenever possible. The shift function will also allow you to change the time/date for repeat events, but be prepared for some strange results if you have complex repeat rules or exceptions; as usual please back up first.
- "MacroFilters" which allow you to set up batch copy/move/delete rules for regular use.
- Make mass changes to your reminders: With GCalToolkit you can reset thousands of reminders to either the default reminder (pop-up, email or SMS to be configured in your calendar settings), or no reminder at all.
- Ctrl-m to open the "Macro" Window
- Ctrl-p to Preview/Unpreview changes o be made in Google Calendar
- "Del" to delete highlighted events
- "Shift-del" to keep highlighted events
- A colour column showing colours for each event
- The Macro and Copy/Move windows remember the last used settings in a session
- A new "Autosave Session" option to save your session when leaving the event list
- "Escape" key closes Macro, Copy/Move & Search/Replace windows
- The "Enter" key can be used for "Continue", "Next" or "OK" in most windows
- An option for Case Senstive text filtering
- Improved column hide/show and sorting, wherever possible
- Improved totals display for edits/deletes/copy/move etc
- Improved routine to eliminate unnecessary event updates
- Yellow cell backgrounds when values are changed from the original
- Total control of spreadsheet output columns
- Updated search/replace with prefix/suffix settings when using a wildcard (*)
Please export your Google Calendars as an iCal File (under Settings > Calendars > "Export") BEFORE using GCalToolkit - the software is very safe, but too powerful to use without making a backup first.
Please note that if you only need to remove duplicates from your calendar, the ONLINE TOOL at www.gcaltoolkit.net may be easier for you to use, and faster than the Desktop software. However, the Desktop software does have extra power for advanced searching & editing. Purchase of a 1 year or UNLIMITED licence entitles you to use BOTH the ONLINE tool and the Desktop software (free updates).
| || |
The FULL VERSION is valid for one household (or one business user) on unlimited Google Calendars. The Full Version allows you to process ALL EVENTS on ALL your Google Calendars. Please keep your account details private; Google place a limit on the number of daily requests software such as GCalToolkit can perform, so it's just not fair to everyone else if you hand out your details to all your colleagues and friends... and our server will detect multiple installations. Accounts may be suspended if misused, so please, one household... one business user.
The FREE VERSION allows you to process events that start 3 months in the past and 3 months in the future (500 events with Online Tool)
www.gcaltoolkit.com not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc.
GOOGLE is a trademark of Google Inc